A single headline-making crisis can permanently alter how the public perceives your institution.
In the face of a crisis, your reputation is on the line. How should you communicate a crisis to your stakeholders and how can you manage your reputation in the process?
- Examples from her work at Virginia Tech, Sweetbriar, and UNC Charlotte during their defining crises.
- Crisis communication and reputation management.
- Operational crises vs reputational crises.
- How to manage stakeholder expectations.
- How social media plays a role in crisis communication.
Know of a higher education marketing change agent you’d like to hear on the show? Does your university have an interesting story to be featured?