How do you create upwards of 150 pieces of deliverables for a traditional undergrad campaign designed for enrollment that ranges from direct mail to automation?
We wanted to show you behind the curtain, so to speak, at Caylor Solutions by highlighting the leadership team after their stellar accomplishment on a huge, multifaceted project.
Join us as we discuss:
- Focusing on client victories during the discovery phase
- The AIDA framework: attraction, interest, desire, action
- Creating uniform messaging that is also personal
- How automation is like a magic trick
- Our top takeaways after the execution of the project